Friday 25 March 2011

Sunshine On My Shoulders….today in the Lakes

A wonderful sunny day full of birdsong and contentment as we sat out on the patio.

Sharing some photos of my grandchildren.  Martin, my son, is learning to play the saxophone and Ben is learning to play the piano.

 

 

2010_1128BenAmy0014

Amy ..believe it or not could get a sound out of Martin’s saxophone; unlike Grandma who nearly burst a blood vessel trying!

 

2010_1128BenAmy0019

Ben showing off his piano playing.  He’s very good!

 

2010_1128BenAmy0016

Amy, Matthew and Martin.    Matthew wants to play the Bongo drums.  He has yet to have them.   Maybe if he says he will practice in the wooden Wendy House at the bottom of the garden he might be able to?Time will tell….. lol

2010_1128BenAmy0052

We had a great weekend recently with my son’s little family.  We managed to fit in a church visit as well as ten pin bowling over the weekend.  The church was choc-a-bloc as there was a christening for a family with their three children.  A lovely celebration was had by all.

The weekend was sunny too..at long last!  The children got a chance to play in the garden.  I wish it had been longer but I hope to go back down there soon.  Amy has to perform in a dance at a theatre hired by her ballet school.  I can’t wait to see her and her little friends perform.  She has three costume changes.  Tap, ballet and modern.  Bless!

Hope you enjoy the photos.  xx

Animation411111

5 comments:

Sal said...

Just beautiful Jeanie! What gorgeous Grandbabies you have. Thank you for sharing with us xxx

Julie said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day. the kids are getting so big. We had snow again overnight, bummer.

Lori said...

It's great that they are interested in music and learning to play at a young age!

natalie said...

Dear Jeanie,
hugs! :) thank you so much for your wonderful comment! thanks for joining me in hoping for a better world!:):):):)
Jeanie I love your photos of your family! they look very busy and happy! Come and visit me again ok? and I'll be here too!
Best Regards
natalie
Lurkynat

Kath said...

Awww what a lovely family and wonderful happy smiling faces Bless them.I love being around children Jeannie,but my Grandchildren seem to have grown up so fast,how time goes so quickly,eldset is 20,18,17,11,and youngest 10 and they seem to get more distant every day.Thankyou for sharing those lovely pics.I always wanted to be able to play the piano when I was a child.Take Care God Bless Kath xx