Sunday 20 June 2010

My Entry for Blogger's Community Photo Challenge

It was my birthday in May and these are my birthday flowers from my daughter.
I thought I would make this bouquet a late entry in The Bloggers Community Photo Competition.  The theme is  'FLOWERS'.   It can be any kind of flower photo as long as it has flowers as the main subject.
Hurry along and take a look or make an entry at the last minute, just like me.
It's great fun and  such a pleasure to see all the other entries too.  Get your skates on!
Hugs
Jeanie


If you click on the photo, and then again when it opens in another window, you will see the flowers in close up.











14 comments:

MariesImages said...

Such a beautiful bouquet of flowers, lovely shot, Jeanie!! Glad to see you joining in!

Jan said...

Delightful ...love Jan xx

Julie said...

Jeanie, love your flowers, they are so pretty and your are so deserving of them. Great entry for the challenge

nancy said...

Gorgeous color flowers. Take care! Nancy

Kath said...

How could this beautiful bouqet of flowers not win anyones heart or competition.GOOD LUCK Jeanie and "Happy Belated Birthday" and many more of them.Have a wonderful day.Hope the sun shines down on you all in the lakes.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

J9 said...

A lovely bouquet!

Vicki said...

Jeanie, what a lovely flower arrangement. I especially love the pink roses. Thanks for sharing!

Gerry said...

Great colors in your entry. I did not have any pretty flowers to photograph!

Lori said...

That is an absolutely beautiful bouquet!!

Connie said...

Those are so pretty.you can almost smell them!

Maria said...

When I double clicked on your photo I was amazed at the view. The flowers were even more beautiful up closer. Nice entry. I missed the deadline this time. Hopefully I will enter next time...in time..LOL.

michele said...

Hello jeanie :) hope you are well! These flowers are beautiful! I love your blog music! thanks for the lovely comment take care hugs mrs t xx

Rjet33 said...

Oooo, I love roses. These are gorgeous. I voted for you. :) Hate I missed out on this one. I had some great shots of flowers I had taken recently.

Blessings!

Susan

Jeannette said...

So glad you have just visited my blog because now I have found the link to yours again! I will make sure I follow for when you next post.